Brazilian Portuguese

bernardotraad, 250 days ago

One Vote

Hello, is it possible to dismember the portuguese language into pt-pt and pt-br?

Because I live in Brazil and if I set to Portuguese, 90% of the titles (movies or tv shows) are scraped in pt-pt and not in pt-br.

If I edit the Windows Registry and change pt to pt-br it works, but if I open the config dialog in MediaElch or restart the application, I have to change it back to pt-br again.

Thanks in advance! I love this program.

  • Donator

    ticao2, 248 days ago

    Hi

    Can this change from pt-PT to pt-BR be made with the advancedsettings.xml file?

    tks

  • bernardotraad, 237 days ago

    No, it's a .reg file that I made.

     

    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\kvibes\MediaElch\Scrapers\TMDb]
    "Language"="pt-br"

  • Donator

    ticao2, 237 days ago

    Hello bernardotraad

    I think maybe I have found a simpler solution.
    I use MediaElch's Portable form.
    In the MediaElch.exe folder we have the MediaElch.ini file.
    I do not know if it exists or where it is in a normal installation.
    The language setting chosen in Settings > Scraper is registered.
    I edited using Win7 Notepad.

    [Scrapers]
    ShowAdult=false
    TMDb\Language=pt-br
    MediaPassion\Username=

    ......etc......

    I received in pt-BR:
    Local Title
    Original Title
    Tagline
    Duration
    Plot (Plot)

    I did not receive a Certification.

    Certification was already in trouble.
    It keeps coming randomly.
    Not even Portugal came right.

    The MediaElch.ini file is only modified if any changes are saved in the Settings window.
    Since I do not make many changes in Settings I think it is satisfactory.
    Closing and Opening the program MediaElch.ini has not been changed.

    ====================================================

    Presumo que vc seja brasileiro, portanto ...

    Oi bernardotraad

    Acredito que achei uma solução talvez mais simples.
    Eu uso o MediaElch da forma Portátil.
    Na pasta do MediaElch.exe existe o arquivo MediaElch.ini
    Não sei se existe e nem onde fica numa instalação normal.
    Nele está registrada a configuração de linguagem escolhida em Ajustes > Scraper.
    Editei usando o Notepad do Win7.

    [Scrapers]
    ShowAdult=false
    TMDb\Language=pt-br
    MediaPassion\Username=
    ......etc......

    Recebi em pt-BR:
    Título Local
    Título Original
    Tagline
    Duração
    Enredo (Plot)

    Não recebi Classificação.

    Classificação já estava com problema.
    Continua vindo aleatoriamente.
    Nem a de Portugal vinha corretamente.

    O arquivo MediaElch.ini só se modifica se for salva alguma mudança na janela Ajustes.
    Como eu não faço muitas mudanças em Ajustes acho que é satisfatório.
    Fechando e Abrindo o programa o MediaElch.ini não foi alterado.

    Se vc tem Skype me procure: ticao2 ou Antonio Santos

    abs

    ticao2

  • bernardotraad, 237 days ago

    Thank you!